Prodigy Peel P2
Prodigy Peel P3
What is Vivace Microneedling?
Vivace Microneedling is also known as collagen induction therapy. What happens is that hundreds of tiny (or micro) needles puncture the face, thereby stimulating collagen production. With the Vivace technique, there is radiofrequency energy used to heat the tissue and this, in turn, works on those deeper skin layers to ensure maximum collagen production at that level. The results could not be more natural-looking—the process is designed to smooth wrinkles and help diminish the look of fine lines. People leave their sessions feeling rejuvenated and more confident than before!
What sort of treatment is Vivace Microneedling?
The Vivace micro needling experience is different from your average micro-needling treatment. With radiofrequency energy delivered at 31 depths of penetrations and in this way serving to indeed tighten the skin from the “inside out,” clients notice a more luxurious radiance than they’d previously experienced as far as their complexion. Vivace microneedling also uses 36 gold-tipped needles to deliver this radio frequency energy—and this certainly makes a big difference as far as overall results go.
Vast IMPROVEMENT / Little downtime
The great thing about getting RF micro-needling done is virtually no downtime involved. Clients can get back work and normal activities as soon as they have completed a session. Because the micro-needling creates a series of microscopic wounds on the skin’s surface, the healing time is minimal. Generally, the body needs four to six hours to “close” the tiny wounds, enough time for the skin to start generating collagen. And collagen gives the skin its luster and elasticity.
What are the benefits of Vivace Microneedling?
Beyond younger-looking skin following your micro-needling treatment, you can also expect firmer texture and, overall, just healthier skin in general.
Among some of the other vital benefits that you can expect from Vivace microneedling treatments are:
- Fewer wrinkles: Because collagen does make skin more supple and more elastic, the process does diminish the signs of aging to include fine lines and wrinkles. In the end, skin looks much healthier than before your micro-needling treatment.
- Collagen stimulation is the main benefit of this type of skin treatment. Collagen to the skin is everything when keeping it looking young, fresh, and rejuvenated. Because the microneedles serve to puncture and thus wound the skin, collagen production is stimulated by helping the skin heal. In essence, it works very much like a trigger to skin cells to start creating more collagen. Plus, the RF energy used helps the dermis remodel the collagen, and thereby the elastin in the skin gets stronger—even over time.
- Safe process: The radiofrequency energy is evenly distributed across the 36 gold-tipped needles. As the process tightens the skin, the redness is reduced, and there is no downtime involved. The process itself has been described as pretty comfortable.
Are there Risks in Recovery with Microneedling?
Many people are concerned about any potential risks that can accompany micro-needling. Rest assured that the chances are minimal. If you have a skin condition or are worried about any possible side effects, talking to your doctor before any such treatment may make sense. There can be some redness that accompanies the treatment; however, this usually goes away very quickly. As mentioned, you can resume normal activities immediately following your Vivace microneedling session.
As far as the pain factor, most clients who receive micro-needling treatments describe it as a light pressure on the face, and some will say it is a comfortable massage-like feeling. The one thing that is the same is that the treatments lead to amazingly smooth, supple, and younger-looking skin that takes years off! Everyone is different, so that the experience could be somewhat different for you.
When recovering from your Vivace microneedling session, the technician will generally tell you to wait a minimum of six hours before applying any makeup to your face. However, it may be best to wait twenty-four hours. This gives the micro-wounds time to heal and thus maximizes the collagen production following a session.
Following your Vivace microneedling session, the technician will generally apply a serum or possibly a mask. This helps to soothe any redness and ultimately can also help expedite your results. Clients will note an improvement in their skin’s tone and texture—though multiple treatments are often recommended to achieve the optimal results. As far as targeted facial treatments that you can receive, this is one of the processes with the least amount of downtime or recovery time involved, yet the results are still excellent.
What to expect after your Vivace Microneedling Treatment?
While there is little to no downtime needed after your Vivace microneedling appointment, there are some things you can do or avoid to optimize the results that you do get and prevent skin irritation. These include:
- Avoid excessive sun exposure after your treatment for two weeks if possible.
- Don’t take anti-inflammatory medication such as ibuprofen for a week after the procedure, as this can interfere with the process that needs to take place within your skin.
- Also, try and avoid cold compresses for this exact reason.
- If you go out in the sun, always use sunblock as the skin is a bit more sensitive and can be more susceptible to the adverse effects of the sun’s rays.
If you are curious about Vivace micro-needling, you can always stop by a spa that specializes in this technique and ask any questions you might have. Before your appointment, make sure that you address with your technician any concerns that you have. The process is designed to make skin younger, firmer, and smoother to the touch. Most who do receive Vivace micro-needling are pretty amazed at the results. You will be too!